Sunday, December 11, 2011

Someone You Can't Replace

This morning, I don't know why does the whole world reminds me of you, about our beautiful past. I just don't understand how could we end up like this. I love you, you love me and it's still not enough. I miss you, I miss how happy I was with you, I miss everything that we used to do together. I used to think one day I would be your only girl, your only one. But I know now, it's just a wishful thinking, empty hope.
Do you ever think about my feelings? Do you ever know how much I love you?
Everyone told me to leave my past, they told me that everything is gonna be okay without you. But it's not as simple as that. I really can live without you, I just don't want to. They don't understand.
I didn't know if you knew that whatever you have done for me, you're always the one I want the most. After all this shit time, you're still my everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment